The most offensive game ever made.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your weapon!

2 posters

Go down

Choose your weapon! Empty Choose your weapon!

Post  KilgrenStormspire Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Aright, this whole thing sounds freaking amazing. I have dreamed of the day that a game like this might be developed and devote myself to the creation of the aforementioned game. So, let's discuss weapons. I believe that quite an arsenal should be available to the character, including hidden and unlockable weapons. Improvised weapons are always good. For instance: scalpels, shovels, pipes, flashlights, hubcaps etc. Personally, the ability to beat people with a severed body parts would fucking rock. While there should be plenty of actual weapons, I think it'd be awesome to have many, MANY random objects to choose from. (staplers?) Anyway... discuss? Weapon suggestions? Yeah, you get it.

KilgrenStormspire

Back to top Go down

Choose your weapon! Empty Re: Choose your weapon!

Post  Anonymoose Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm

You will see me posting very often as I really want to see this game become a success. For weapons, mind you the coding, scripting, and overall working into the game will be a pain in the ass, I feel that anything that could be picked up by a normal person should be a weapon. mind you the items should also handle like they would in real life for example lets say you picked up a personal printer/fax machine, it would be heavy and kind of awkward to hold therefor is should also be that way in game. Also i feel that the more you use a certain weapon/item the easier it becomes to use. Also from what I have read in the main story ideas so far, you will have the ability to use drugs and whatnot so with that should also come the side effects of drugs aka enabling your character to take more damage without realizing it, carrying things so heavy that it would normally hurt you to do so but your too hopped up to know that etc. etc. finally with how this game is sounding, I would LOVE IT if you made it possible to capture people and dismember them piece by piece. I mean this quite literally in the fact it would be so detailed you can do it a finger at a time if you wanted to. I have many more ideas but I will interject them as the game development progresses and it seems feaseable to do so. also counter input is appreciated, and yes some of my ideas will be a bit abnormally warped/twisted/gruesome but please note I also have 2 friends giving me input to give you guys as well. If your still looking for people to do work, the only thing I know how to do is mix/make music and sounds. other than that, I hope all goes well Twisted Evil bounce Twisted Evil

Anonymoose

Back to top Go down

Choose your weapon! Empty Torture!

Post  KilgrenStormspire Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Torture/dismemberment is a must, in my opinion, and the idea about item "skills" is great. Also, if at all possible, the environment should be AT LEAST be semi-destructible.

KilgrenStormspire

Back to top Go down

Choose your weapon! Empty Re: Choose your weapon!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum