The most offensive game ever made.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protagonist

4 posters

Go down

Protagonist Empty Protagonist

Post  desu Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

As to my current knowledge, the main character of this game will be a super-insane, autistic, fairly hot chick with the ability to control the mind of others. She can also stop time for a bit, and is incredibly racist. She enjoys torture, and if she kills blatantly bad people, or racists, she suffers consequences such as experience loss and even going into a sort of an 'insane stage' where she must kill monsters or be killed. Much of the view is distorted in these 'insane stages' and it is difficult to stay alive. I have slight artistic skills, but I'm sure another semi-anon can help with concept art on the main character. While this game is a first person shooter, she could be seen at times (such as a mandatory rape scene) and then it would be best for her to be a non-half-assed character.
desu
desu

Back to top Go down

Protagonist Empty Re: Protagonist

Post  Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 pm

I love you, honey.

Don't forget she's on a mission for god and has a psychic ghost penis that she can use to rape women.

Admin
Admin

https://crazyvideogames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Protagonist Empty On the topic of the protagonist

Post  KilgrenStormspire Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Some form of customization would be cool. For example: tattoos, hair dye, clothing, robotic prosthetics (just a thought), maybe even boob jobs to push it over the edge a little. Also, skills maybe? (Including sexual aptitude, I would hope)

KilgrenStormspire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Tran Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, we want this to be rated M, right? Too much rape sex and other such activities might bump it up to AO which would be bad, to say the least.
Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran

Back to top Go down

Protagonist Empty hmm... this is true.

Post  KilgrenStormspire Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, I do think that robo-prosthetics should be possible. That would be pretty frikkin' awesome. Plus, the ability to turn the prosthetic into a weapon. Fuck yeah! ROCKET FINGERS!!!

KilgrenStormspire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum