The most offensive game ever made.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill?

+5
amp
LolDongs
desu
Snormax
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill? Empty Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill?

Post  Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Because now would be a good time to get them in here.

Admin
Admin

https://crazyvideogames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill? Empty Re: Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill?

Post  Snormax Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 am

Not really, just reposted link to the forum though.
Snormax
Snormax

Back to top Go down

Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill? Empty Re: Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill?

Post  desu Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 am

Hey Snormax. You have a Gmail? There's three of us so far who have Gmail and Google Talk, but the more the better. Also, it might be good just to use IRC or something. I've done a little work with terrain design and PhysX, but if there were several people working on this at the same time perhaps once or twice per week, we could be far more efficient.
desu
desu

Back to top Go down

Post  LolDongs Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Admin, I admire your use of words. That said, I have somewhat of an idea how we do it. I made steps:
1. Make the game and advertise the game.
2. Play-test the game and advertise the game.
3. Fix the game and advertise the game.
4. Repeat 3 and 4 until we're satisfied.
5. Someone needs to register at the ESRB, which has to be done by mail. Details are on the ESRB website.
6. Make a game website, where we will eventually have the game up for download.
7. Get the game rated M or below. If GTA can do it, so can we.
8. Put the game up for download.
9. Start spreading the cheat that unlocks the offensive flavor crystals.
10. ????
11. PROFIT!!!

Registering with the ESRB is a fucking problem. Someone needs to actually do it. Either someone has to take the responsibility for it, and therefore take responsibility for the whole damn game, and register a fake business, or we need to figure out how to register (which has to be done by mail) as a business without giving them someone to bitch at.

LolDongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

We're not trying to sell the game, it's basically going to be a free open-source cluster fuck updated by every Anon who has content.

We need to get the word out to brobots that can add to the game, like coders, concept artists, modelers and all of that.

Also, I claim planet "Yellow thing with an arrow on it" as mine.

Arrow

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  amp Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I think there should be a different theme for something planned to be so offensive.

We need black apples and not this "Summer template".

amp

Back to top Go down

Post  LolDongs Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm

amp wrote:I think there should be a different theme for something planned to be so offensive.

We need black apples and not this "Summer template".
'Tis true...

LolDongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Adolf Hitler Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

I'll do what I can to help. Let's offend some niggers!
Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Could have custom content created by users.. like garrys mod kinda thing.. but more storyline maybe

Nick

Back to top Go down

Do you niggers know anyone who can get this shitball rolling down the dung hill? Empty frum bee

Post  LolDongs Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 pm

frum bee
I'm sure, but this sounds like it's doomed from the get-go. You need to get a real development team on this, and use some platform that's already open-sourced like Half-Life or whatever. I'm too lazy to put myself out there over this, and I'm sure a lot of other people are as it sounds like there's no money to be had.

LolDongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymoose Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Ill download UDK and get started on some stuff. will upload either through rapidshit or torrent. i refuse to give deadlines on my content though as my work schedule is not set and I also tend to procrastinate when i have friends over.

Anonymoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Snormax Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am

I hear the Source engine is pretty good (you probably know this anyway but yeah, it's good), but last I heard, Valve wasn't in the business of giving away game engines...
Snormax
Snormax

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Snormax wrote:I hear the Source engine is pretty good (you probably know this anyway but yeah, it's good), but last I heard, Valve wasn't in the business of giving away game engines...

Also, the U3 engine is more flexible for abstract game development, like detailed physics and what not.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snormax Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 am

Bioshock used some form of the Unreal engine, and take a look at the physics of the game (in case you don't know, they're great).
U3 engine could work for us.
Snormax
Snormax

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardfguy Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 am

So can we get something like a to do list?

edwardfguy

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardfguy Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 am

check out the new board on 101
http://www.101chan.org/co/

Somebody in charge make a thread about our efforts there.

edwardfguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Snormax Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Y'know, a Tinychat room could work as well.
Just put an untraceable code like leyvns7dn as the room name, and no one who doesn't know the code will be able to find it.
Snormax
Snormax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum